In order to provide applicants with relevant and accurate information on the hiring guidelines of the Department of Education for Teacher 1 position, as well as on hiring IP and senior high school teachers, DepEd Sarangani conducted a virtual orientation on February 10 and 11, 2021.
Over a thousand applicants from Sarangani Province and nearby areas attended the online orientation led by Administrative Officer IV Rehanee Sambuto, who discussed the requirements for teacher applicants, the registry of qualified applicants and its utilization, and other reminders.
Education Program Supervisors Garelene Agnes Dona-al and Laforeza L. Maguate explained the guidelines and criteria for kindergarten, elementary, and junior high school teacher applicants.
EPS Mario Donio discussed the guidelines for hiring senior high school teachers, while IPEd focal person Melchor Maguan explained the requirements for applicants who belong to the indigenous peoples groups.
Here are some of the important points during the orientation:
List of Requirements for Teacher Applicant
- A written application letter
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2017)
- PRC ID Card or Certification
- LET/PBET rating
- Transcript of Records
- Certification of General Weighted Average (GPA)
- Copies of service records/certificate of employment
- Certificates of specialized training
- Certification of the result of English Proficiency
- Certified copy of Voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency deemed acceptable by Schools Screening Committee
- NBI Clearance
- IP certificate
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents