DepEd Sarangani continues to recognize the outstanding implementation of the kindergarten program in all schools in the Division as it announces the winners of the Model Kindergarten Program Implementation
Malungon Central Elementary School SPED Center bagged this year’s top prize among Central schools, while Rudes Elementary School in Maitum took the first spot among non-Central schools.
In order to be considered a model implementer, the school has to showcase excellence in the following areas: curriculum, learning resources and instructional materials, learning space and environment, and assessment result recording.
The complete list of Model Kindergarten Program Implementation are as follows:
- Malungon Central Elementary School SPED Center
- Glan Padidu Central Elementary School
- Pangyan Central Elementary School
- Malandag Central Elementary School SPED Center
- Maribulan Central Elementary School
- Alabel Central Integrated SPED Center
- Maasim Central Elementary School
- Malapatan Central Elementary School
- Malalag Central Elementary School SPED Center
- Glan Central Elementary School SPED Center
- Rudes Elementary School
- Libi Elementary School
- Nagpan Elementary School
- Columbio Elementary School
- Tonga Lim Siao Integrated School
- Tangan Integrated School
- Kapanal Elementary School
- Kinabalan Elementary School
- Calabanit Elementary School
- Datu Abdullah Integrated School
DepEd Sarangani has partnered with the Provincial Governor’s Office for this program.
The latter has been providing the prizes for the model kindergarten implementers.